Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lamers

When was the last time you did something stupid? I am not speaking about mistakes and all that, just something stupid, like purposely rolling yourself down the hill, or taste a 9 volt battery with your tongue. Everyone had their urge for doing something incomprehensible from time to time, it just takes a lot more action and a lot less brainpower to do it. I remember those times, most when I was a kid, as well as when I was a teenager. The feeling gotten from wanting to do it, while I was doing it and after I was done with it are still kept at heart. I used to remember how freedom tastes like, until I was introduced to the world of papers and pieces of metallic shiny objects. I remember being a lamer, and enjoying the feeling of being one. Guess I will now go back to reality, and keep the memories for laugh.

No comments: