Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nature

There is so much that we can learn from nature. How much do we actually know about the things that surround us everyday? Taking a break off work sure is rewarding, even though I don't have too much of work, I always appreciate all the breaks I could get off work. We become so attached to getting rich quick than to take prize in the wealth that is already around us. Work with a purpose. Don't be like a robot, where the work becomes a purpose. One day, the sky won't be as blue anymore, the star not as bright, the air not as fresh. We have already lost so much, only to realize it when all is gone. Do we really need to lose more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.