Monday, June 18, 2007

Easier said than done

Seems that my man-ego always tells my brain that I can do things which I can't normally do. Looking at the exercises to burn fat online, the model was displaying the moves, and it didn't bother him much. So in the little corner of my man-brain, my man-ego was sending intrepid little signals to the man-logical resolution module: That's simple shit, I can do that too. Then when I was applying the same moves at the comfort of home, it sure worked the hell out of me. Slight sores was beginning emerge from the torso, and the arms, and the legs...... practically, it's the whole body. Sometimes, I wonder if my man-ego will be the death of me. "Harh, bungee jumping, I can do that." The next thing you know, I will be resting in pieces......

......of shattered ego, of course. LOL.

No comments: