Thursday, June 14, 2007

Music

Music, songs, rhythms. Anything that soothes the heart and soul, keeps my mind from thinking. I have been thinking a lot lately, most of them pointless, but they are still points to ponder. Life, and what I am going to do about it. I am always looking for ways to improve myself, be a better man in life, but it seems that I am like Peter Pan in more ways than one, the boy who never grew up. Then I look towards music and songs. Thinking too much has always been my trait, so I keep my mind occupied with music. Sleep works too, but I take a few minutes to doze off, and that few minutes are crucial, because I might go on thinking again, which will keep me awake. I would like to thank those that got me wondering, and those that kept me from it as well. Music have always worked wonders, and I hope everyone finds the same about it too.

No comments: