Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I think, therefore I am

How often do you think that the whole world is against you? Have you ever consider the fact that people are just going on with their daily lives, but in your little mind, you think everyone is scheming to ruin your life. There is this saying, "Smile, and the world smiles with you". Just think happy thoughts, smile to everyone you see, and everyone around you seem to lighten up, become friendlier in the process. Sure, there is always someone that wants to bring harm upon others, but it's really their problem, not yours. I am not asking everyone to be forget about the world and live in their own. Just be nice, and in return, people will be nicer to you. Just don't expect any returns, give, and you shall receive. I think, therefore I am, changing yourself will change the world around you.

Cheers!

No comments: