Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sleep

Who doesn't like sleep? I have currently found a few that says that sleep is a waste of time, because you are doing nothing. Technically speaking, your body, mind and soul are recovering from a day's (or in some case, a few days') work, so you are doing something, just not knowing it. Everyone loves sleeping for the same reason. Fatigue. Something is exhausted from you, and recovery must take place, to fill in what's missing. As for me, it's more often than not, the mind. I am only a man of thought, nothing more. Action takes place much too slowly, if not none at all, to make any real impact. Another problem with me is that I know what's holding me back, but I couldn't be bothered to solve it like other people do. And when that happens, I sleep...... This is the vicious cycle of my life...... Boy, this is depressing......

*ZzzzZzzzZzzz...

No comments: