Monday, June 11, 2007

The Old Days

What happened to human interaction? It was so much more different when I was studying. Working life sure has a completely different base than a studying life. Everyone was close to each other, and even if not close, everyone would know each other's name. The working life however, people come and go just as easy. You know someone for three months, then he/she would leave for a better job elsewhere. I am not saying that it's bad, it's just I miss the schooling days, where people actually "hang out" with each other, not merely going out just for lunch. Talking to each other was so much more simple during the schooling period. In the working life, I seem to scare the females away, which doesn't happen when I was studying......much. I still need to better my way of approaching them and bringing myself around then...... *grumbles*

Those were the good ol' days......

No comments: