Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Observe

There are a multitude of times where I lack the ability to notice my surroundings. Too ignorant to bother, at least that's what I told myself. People throwing hints and I just made a fool out of myself disregarding it, unintentionally. Not being able to see the hidden meaning in anything, oblivious to everything but those that I can see, and my ability to see isn't very much well either. Sometimes, I wish I could be more careful when dealing with life, and with people. The opportunities that were once there doesn't really bare itself right in the face, and will be missed, even when I didn't know that there was the opportunity. But then, there are times where ignorance is bliss, and most of those were a few of the best moments that I have in life. Who could ask for more, there is always the pros and the cons for everything, so I will go back to my life, be the passive person that I am, and savor while it lasts.

No comments: