Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hope

It's something that everyone can afford whenever possible. It's so simple, yet, enough to drive someone to do what everyone would call impossible. Hell, I did things that even I would think not sensible, and all because I had hopes. Waiting for a call that wouldn't come, waiting for a message that wouldn't come, waiting for a radio shout-out that wouldn't come. There wasn't a reason behind the wait, save for one: I hoped that it comes. There is a slight difference between hopes and expectations. In hoping, we play a more passive role. In expecting, we are more aggressive. The small sense of hope in me, and in everyone, keeps the world alive, and full of surprises. There are so many things that a human can do, and who says hope is still stuck in Pandora's Box? When was the last time you have ever hoped?

*trying to do the Richard Gere smile, which I can't*

No comments: