Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sick and Tired (of geting sick)

Feeling slightly uncomfortable at the throat, I grumbled to myself. Hoping that it's not another sore throat, I lied to myself. "I have a bad immune system", I said to myself.

Gently rubbing at the front of my throat, I try to figure out why is there a second coming of a sore throat. It didn't take me long to put the blame on yesterday's lunch. Me and my colleagues celebrated my senior's birthday, by going out for a lunch at a food outlet, close to where we worked. Divided into two tables, each table has decided to order the set lunch for 6 to 7 people. One of my female colleagues was sitting at the table I am sitting at, and using the same cutlery to grab hold of the same food. Seems that she was recovering from a flu, and I got lucky.

*grabs head and pulls hair*
GAH!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was having a one 2 one meeting with my colleague, he has a really bad flu so he covers his mouth and nose with a mask. But still after a few minutes, I start to sneeze like mad already... Flu are nasty nowadays...