Monday, July 23, 2007

A price to pay

I always talked about the actions of the past having consequences in the future. It happens everyday, and got my own arse kicked my own past actions. Good things come as frequent as the not so good ones. So being the stay-at-home boy during my college years (mostly due to the want to play games at home), I don't go out, or drive out as often. Without a good knowledge of the routes, I find myself having little choice when it comes to traveling. Now, as of today, my ex-colleagues are having a simple gathering at my old working place, and at the same time, I have to attend a job interview a couple of hours later, elsewhere. Supposed if I know the way from my old working place to the venue of the interview, I would have attended both, since the gathering and the interview are a good amount of hours apart, and I know that it is possible. Then comes the roadblock, my own incompetence on recognizing routes. I deserved it, so I need to make a change. Drive more often, and follow my dad out to the city as much as I can, while I still can afford to do so. No use complaining now, so I might as well wish myself luck for the interview.

T.T
*sob*

No comments: