Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tunnel Vision

I seem to always neglect the little details that matter. Whenever I have my eye on something, usually something big, and most of the time, important, I don't go and look for the rest of the small things, which are also important. I have this bad habit of forgetting the little things when my mind is on something big. Like when I paint the wall, I forget the corners, or I forgot to take out the nails on the wall or cello-tape and stuffs, then I will have to repaint the places where I have neglected. It's not really the first time. It happens lots of time, just in different scenarios, and I have to make amendments to what I was previously doing. It's really a waste of time and energy, and I can't really prevent it from happening, unless I am doing the same thing, like painting the wall again, I will remember not to make the same mistake again. If only I was more observant......

Anyone got pointers to share on how to be more careful and sensitive?

No comments: