Tuesday, May 15, 2007

About The Site

It's a blog, or more professionally, a weblog. What else did you expect?

*laughing cynically*

Ok, sorry for the lame joke. This is my place to type out to my heart's content, metaphorically speaking of course. Most of my articles will be on my thoughts, and maybe on games that I played before. I will try not to involve politics or any sensitive topics, but there won't be guarantees. If you have read the section on my profile, you should have guessed why would I want a blog. I like to crap, a lot, so this is the place to do that, since I don't talk too much around people. There's another reason too, to be honest. I would love the extra income it generates, if possible. Regardless of how little the amount, it's still killing two birds with a stone, so it wouldn't hurt to try. Hopefully, my articles are an entertaining read, as such is the tiny little intention that emerges whenever I post articles. Any constructive feedbacks are welcomed, and I would want to thank those that take their time to go through my blog. The frequency of new articles would be quite random, but I will make sure there is a new article every week, so please be patient.

Why D Umbrella Man? It's pretty simple actually. I walk home most of the time, and because my driving suffers from my bad sense of direction, so I always carry an umbrella with me whenever I am out of the house. A dude that carries an umbrella, hence, "Umbrella Man". I googled for "Umbrella Man" and found out that it has something to do with the John F. Kennedy assassination. This site has nothing to do with that. Absolutely nothing at all. "The Umbrella Man" sound too typical, so I used "D Umbrella Man" instead, since you will need to pronounce "The" as "D" when it goes in front of vowels. Then there is also the influence of the Anime/Manga titled "D Grey Man", even though I never watched it before, I've heard of it. I know it's obvious when you put all of the words together, you spell "Dumb" right away, but I don't really care about that. If you have any inquires, please contact me through my e-mail, and I will reply as appropriate.

No comments: