Thursday, May 31, 2007

Old habits Die Hard

This morning, when I was walking to work, and as usual, there were plenty of people distributing fliers around the exit of the train station. I seldom have the want to receive any of those fliers, so I have this habit of making the gesture to refuse the offer of fliers. Then, this morning, there is a lady distributing fliers for post-graduates, and somehow, my reflexes works faster than my brain, and showed her the hand. After seconds of walking away, my brain started to recall what I saw on the flier, something about going for Masters and such, and I was interested at getting it, but I am already far away from the lady. So, with me being too lazy to bother, I continue walking to my office. Guessed I could have just take it and throw it away instead if I don't want it next time. Like I said, old habits die hard......

No comments: