Monday, May 28, 2007

Multiply

"Multiply with Intel", "Multiply All You Can Do". These are some of the quotes used in the Intel Core 2 Duo Processor ads. I guess you should have guessed what's on my mind now, no? I won't deny the fact that I am as hot-blooded as any of the rest of the males in the world, so allow me to explain. When do humans "multiply", exactly? Does the word "reproduction" or "sex" comes to mind? I am not saying that I get aroused looking at Intel advertisements, please, I don't even think there is a name for people having sexual tendencies towards processors, but it sure gives me the wrong idea. Maybe it's just me, or is there anyone out there that has the same idea as me? Come on, give me a few hands, or comments in this case.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

...I don't even think there is a name for people having sexual tendencies towards processors....

Imagine this conversation in the bedroom:
"Ooh baby yeah! Multi-thread ME!"
"Plug yourself into my board!"
"Ready to have your pleasure multiplied?"
"I didn't know you could do floating points THAT well!"

D Umbrella Man said...

LOL!

Hey, it could happen. Happens so that two geeks are having their way with one another, teasing each other with jargons.

Or have you visited http://www.little-gamers.com? They once had a comic strip on two consoles having sex......