Monday, May 21, 2007

Earthquake

After the tsunami incident on 2004, I have been monitoring earthquakes ever since. I live in a country that isn't harassed by earthquakes, so the tsunami incident came like the storm, silent and deadly. No one was expecting a massive tidal wave to hit the shores, and what we could have prevented turned out ugly. People died and some still lost in sea. Somehow, I have this dark intent in me, hoping to see another earthquake, although I hate to see people die. Thus, I found out this earthquake monitor from Google. Check it out: http://www.iris.edu/seismon/. I have been watching for possible earthquakes that might be strong enough to send another tsunami our way, and found myself looking at the earthquake monitor everyday, except for weekends. Hopefully, I get to warn people before another tsunami incident wreak havoc again. I am not sure if I am a sick person, but there is a certain expectation in me that makes me want to be one of the firsts to know.

No comments: