Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Milk as Laxative

I am not too sure why, but whenever I drink milk before I sleep, I get a tummy ache the next morning. I was trying to prove my theory, so I took more milk, and there were more excretions the next morning. Usually, I don't get the urge to shit until 10 AM, but when I started drinking milk before I sleep, I would need to use the toilet when I wake up the next day. Weird, but I never know myself for being lactose-intolerant before, and I don't think it's lactose-intolerance. Hmm... time for more experiments.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

And THAT'S why no one comments.

D Umbrella Man said...

Hey, at least YOU commented.

*laughs to himself*

I am still new to blogging, so keep them coming. Hopefully, I would get more traffic as time goes by, even if it's possible. Do you have your own blog?

D Umbrella Man said...

Oh, wait, stupid question.