Monday, May 14, 2007

My First Article

There's always a first in everything, but then, does it matter? Now, since this is my first article on the Internet, let's talk about "first"s, and its significance. Who doesn't remember their first victory? I certainly don't. LMAO! Ever remember the first time you manage to turn yourself over as a baby? I don't know anyone who does. It seems that our animal instincts died away as our brains are filled with the rest of the world (Please don't tell me humans aren't animals. Pointless debate. Do take note that there is a difference between animals and beasts).

Are we much happier when we were a child? Of course! At least in my opinion. I don't really think a baby wants a Nintendo DS, or a Sony Playstation 3. All he / she needs is food, and guardianship. Who'd ever know that this child would soon grow up into a spoiled brat or a wonder kid? Parental guidance is what forms the basis of our would-be future. Many of our child's "first"s would be monitored, and assessed by parents. Remember, children are NOT our burden, they are our future.

Then there are first failures. There won't be victory without failure. A person that never fails, never succeeds, in a sense of saying. Admitting failure and emerging victorious from it is so much more meaningful than instant victory. I am not saying that instant victory is bad, it's just without having to meet failure in the face before, it's would be disastrous for a person to be defeated when he/she had won so many times before.

Both victory and failure has it's importance, pride and humility are as important as to each other. Too much pride, you fall, too humble a person, you become ignorant. I used to fail in my arts, but I can now draw better than all of my siblings. I used to fail my physical tests, now I have more stamina and strength than all my siblings. But then, I am not comparing myself with those that are good, and older than me, so I can't say much. At least I am still better than my siblings. ROFLMAO!!!

Who could ever forget their first love? Even though I have none... Anyway, that wonderful feeling of the heart fluttering, skipping a few beats when you are near those you cherished. Those are the playings of hormones that does wonders to your groin. Ok... Forget the latter part of the phrase, but it is becuase of them, you feel for once the happiest man/woman alive, that is until you got married for 10 years... But then, not many couples have a successful marriage, do they? It takes so much to keep him and her happy, sometimes, people seem to take things for granted and ruin everything. I have always dreamt of a wonderful marriage, but how can I do that without even having a girlfriend? I have a sad, sad love-life....... Come to think of it, I have none. Ok, time out, I am going to stop complaining about what I don't have.

Now let's go to our first wish coming true. Having a computer could very well be one of the best things that ever happened to me. Games was so much fun when it's so interactive. I remember my first computer game being Pac-Man (No, I have not been to the arcade before when I was young. Thank you). Being a kid as I once was, Pac-Man influenced me to eat whatever food that is being place in my plate, and resulted in the increase of my size...... Then around 6 years later, I got another computer, I started playing games like Diablo 2, and the like, and got myself hooked onto playing games. Good thing that my parents restrained my playing time. If not, I would not be where I am now. I would like to thank the gaming industry, and my family for being so active and well alive after so many years, and many more years to pass. It has been more than 6 years now, and I plan to get another new PC, but I will need to save on the expenses, so hopefully, I can get myself one by Christmas.

Technically speaking, I am not really talking about "first"s, but more on it's significance. Without the head start, I would never have crapped so much. So since I am very new to the blogging community, hopefuly, I get to read comments for my posts for days to come. I am still young, and there are so many more "first"s to come for me. I wish everyone well, and hope that I can include more humour into my articles next time. I don't really have much of them anyway......

2 comments:

Edy said...

haha.. good start for someone who doesnt have the face to even start blogging during college time.. worry less bout ur love life.. concentrate on ur hellgate.. hehehe.. good advice eh ? :P

D Umbrella Man said...

Aye, cross the bridge when you see it. Sure thing. Thanks!